18+ Dental Bridge Floss Threaders Images

18+ Dental Bridge Floss Threaders Images. Many people don't know about flossing, but it is a helpful source to keep our mouth healthy and is recommended by the professionals. The top countries of suppliers are china, taiwan, china, and singapore, from which the.

Stop Plaque Buildup Around Your Implant Supported Bridge With Flossing City Square Dental
Stop Plaque Buildup Around Your Implant Supported Bridge With Flossing City Square Dental from www.deardoctor.com
Here's a quick look at what products i use to keep my teeth retained and clean after braces. I have bridges on my end side of my teeth on lower right. Im trying to use the threader but seems hard for me, i cant make the floss threader to go all the way, since its been like stuck or hurting buy something that i got at the orthodontist!

I have bridges on my end side of my teeth on lower right.

Which pricing request do you want to add this product to ? These floss threaders are designed to thread floss under orthodontic braces, fixed bridges and implants. Bridge aid is used for flossing under bridges and braces, the unique dental floss threader is endorsed by oral hygienists. Floss threaders resemble large 'needles,' and are incredibly effective in passing dental floss between teeth that are connected.